• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TSullivan

TSullivan

SR Admin

• Admin
  • 688 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

In the business notebook market, one segment that separates the men from the boys is the workstation-class status. While business-class systems will offer durable chassis, excellent keyboards, great battery life, and easy long-term IT management; workstations offer an enhanced level of performance, not unlike what you might expect from a high-end desktop. In this review we take an in-depth look at the Lenovo ThinkPad W520, equipped with a quad-core Intel Core i7-2920XM processor, NVIDIA Quadro 2000M graphics card, and support for on-board RAID0 that absolutely flys with the right SSD combination.

Read Full Review

#2 Beenthere

Beenthere

• 178 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

What HDD is standard on the W520? I didn't see it mentioned in the review. Apologies if I'm blind. :blink:

#3 Kevin OBrien

Kevin OBrien

StorageReview Editor

• Admin
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Not sure how I could have forgetten that part! We used the Intel SSD 310 80GB for all "stock" tests.

#4 Beenthere

Beenthere

• 178 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:25 PM

Not sure how I could have forgetten that part! We used the Intel SSD 310 80GB for all "stock" tests.

Well I know my eye sight is poor so I was just checking to be sure I didn't miss it after reading the review three times. :)

Edited by Beenthere, 18 June 2011 - 01:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users